You shouldn’t live in fear of crime and violence. Take reasonable precautions and understand how to avoid, escape, de-escalate aggressive situations, use words and non-physical forms of defense, and protect yourself when necessary. The more you understand about safe living, the less likely it is that you become a victim. You may not stop the criminal from being a criminal, but you can stop him from choosing you as a victim. The safety seminars, lectures and keynotes are specifically directed to private clients, corporations, high school and college campuses, or communities and organizations.
Lectures and seminar topics include (but not limited to):
- Travel safety
- Safe dating
- Safety at home – developing a plan
- Keeping your family safe
- Safety made simple – Don’t look like a victim
- Non-physical self-defense – words as weapons
- The importance of situational awareness
Seminars or Private Training available (1-8 hours):
- Introduction to Self-Protection – no experience necessary
- Intermediate Self-Protection training
- Advanced Self-Protection training
- What if your attacker has a weapon?
Defending against knives, blunt objects and guns.
Group or Private Training is also available at beginning, intermediate and advanced levels for a variety of martial arts including, but not limited to Taekwondo, Hapkido, Combat Hapkido, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, stick fighting, Israeli Krav Maga, Hisardut, Kapap, and Kavanah. Instructor certifications may be available for those who qualify (contact us for details).